Affordable Natural Wrinkle Treatments

12:35 AM Posted by Unknown


There are so many different types of wrinkle creams and anti-aging treatments in the marketplace. Everyone wants better skin, but most of the wrinkle creams are very expensive. The outrageous prices are usually because you are paying for the brand name. If you do not have the budget to buy the "latest" cream or treatment or if you prefer natural products, here are some inexpensive homemade wrinkle fighters.

How to Cure Wrinkles with Natural Treatments

Mix 1 teaspoon of raspberry juice with one teaspoon of orange juice. Add one teaspoon of olive oil, whipped egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of grind oatmeal. Wait for 20 minutes and smear on face. Wait until it gets dry and wash off with warm water.

Grind an onion and Rub on face to loose the wrinkles.

Mix 2 tablespoons of Vodka with 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds and half a teaspoon of honey. Boil and then refrigerate for 3 days. Apply on face with a cotton ball and wash off with warm water.

Whip the egg white and put on face wrinkles until it drys and then wash with cool water.




5 comments:

  1. Mary said...

    Hummm...onion on the face? That should create a romantic atmosphere! LOL

  2. Marrid66 said...

    Thank you for the great ideas. although I don't think I will put onion on my face.

    Karen aka marrid66

    Here On Columbia Avenue

    Da Boss And Bryguy

    4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

  3. Chelsea Van Tol said...

    great ideas thanks!!

  4. Unknown said...

    Awesome, thanks!

  5. Naturally Frugal Mama said...

    Wanted to let you know I'm moving my frugality blog: http://naturallyfrugalmama.blogspot.com/

    I wanted my name and my web address to match, being as literal as I am :)